Buy Doxycycline Online
Availability: In Stock (36 packs)
Manufacturer: Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd. / Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd.
Disease(s): Urinary tract / acne / gonorrhea / chlamydiosis, periodontitis, etc.
Doxycycline is an antibacterial drug from the tetracycline group used in the treatment of a wide range of dangerous infectious diseases.
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings (only today)||Per Pack|
|30 pills||$1.19||$35.80||ADD TO CART|
|60 pills||$0.71||$29.29||$71.60 $42.31||ADD TO CART|
|90 pills||$0.54||$58.58||$107.40 $48.82||ADD TO CART|
|180 pills||$0.46||$87.88||$143.20 $55.32||ADD TO CART|
|270 pills||$0.38||$146.46||$214.80 $68.34||ADD TO CART|
|360 pills||$0.33||$234.33||$322.20 $87.87||ADD TO CART|
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings (only today)||Per Pack|
|30 pills||$1.54||$46.28||ADD TO CART|
|60 pills||$1.00||$32.31||$92.56 $60.25||ADD TO CART|
|90 pills||$0.82||$64.62||$138.84 $74.22||ADD TO CART|
|120 pills||$0.73||$96.93||$185.12 $88.19||ADD TO CART|
|180 pills||$0.65||$161.55||$277.68 $116.13||ADD TO CART|
|270 pills||$0.59||$258.48||$416.52 $158.04||ADD TO CART|
Doxycycline instruction for use
Doxycycline is a semi-synthetic antibiotic of the tetracycline pharmacological group, which has a fairly wide spectrum of action.
The drug affects the pathogenic microflora of the intercellular space and the cell infected with the pathogen.
Release form and composition
- Capsules –100 mg (two blisters of 5 pcs.);
Doxycycline is an antibiotic of a tetracycline series of broad action, which, with its active effect, blocks metabolic processes affected by the microbe of the cell.
Pathogens such as staphylococci, streptococci, salmonella, E. coli, Klebsiella, Clostridia, dysentery bacillus, and also causative agents of dangerous infections (anthrax, cholera, plague and tularemia) are sensitive to this antibiotic. Doxycycline effectively prevents the development of sexually transmitted infections (gonorrhea, chlamydia, ureaplasmosis, syphilis).
After taking the antibiotic by mouth in capsules or tablets, it is rapidly absorbed, reaching a maximum concentration in the body after 2 hours.
The drug effectively affects plasma proteins, ensuring their delivery to the site of infection.
The drug is excreted mainly with feces in about a day. Eating does not affect the concentration and absorption of the drug.
Bacterial activity of the antibiotic:
- Causative agents of pneumonia;
- Streptococci of different groups;
- E. coli;
- Anthrax bacilli;
- Causative agents of gonorrhea;
- Causative agents of typhoid;
- Causative agents of gas gangrene;
- The simplest, causing diseases of the genitourinary tract.
Indications for use
- Inflammatory and infectious diseases of the digestive system (biliary tract, gall bladder, inflammation of various parts of the intestine).
- Inflammatory and infectious diseases of the lower respiratory tract (severe colds, pneumonia, all forms of bronchitis, pleural inflammation, pus in the pleural cavity).
- Inflammatory and infectious diseases of the urinary system (kidneys, urinary canal, pelvic organs in women and men (uterine inflammation, prostatitis, ureaplasma, inflammation of the epididymis)).
- Inflammatory and infectious diseases of the ENT organs (otitis media, pharynx and larynx (tonsillitis, tonsillitis), inflammation of the cranial cavities (sinusitis, sinusitis)).
- Inflammatory and infectious processes in soft tissues, including acne and acne.
- Some inflammatory processes in dentistry.
- Inflammatory and infectious eye diseases.
- The medicine is a preventive measure for the occurrence of infectious diseases in surgical practice.
- Doxycycline hydrochloride is recommended to drink when traveling abroad, as a prevention of many infectious and epidemic diseases.
Contraindications for the purpose of this antibiotic are:
- Hypersensitivity to the group of antibiotics of this type;
- Severe liver failure;
- Glucose-galactose malabsorption;
- An increased amount of porphyrins (a pigment that is part of hemoglobin);
- Lactase deficiency (in case of congenital pathology);
- Pregnancy (assigned only in case of vital indications);
- Lactose intolerance;
- Systemic lupus erythematosus;
- Children under 8 years old;
- Children over 12 years old, whose body weight is less than 45 kg.
Pregnancy and lactation
The use of this antibiotic during pregnancy and lactation is contraindicated. In case of urgent need, feeding the baby should be stopped until the drug is completely removed from the body of the nursing mother.
How to use
Doxycycline treatment is prescribed by a doctor, his daily dose is either equally divided into several doses (with an interval between doses of at least 12 hours) or is taken immediately.
The drug can cause irritation of the esophagus, so it is recommended to take it only after a meal, washed down with water (large quantities).
If there are diseases of the urinary tract, treatment is prescribed for 10-12 days. In some cases, the combined use of an antibiotic with Gentamicin or Toxicin is possible.
In the treatment of infectious diseases, the daily dose of a new generation of antibiotic is: 200 mg of the drug on the first day of treatment with a decrease in dosage in the subsequent to 100 mg.
In severe inflammatory and infectious urinary tract infections, the recommended dose is 200 mg per day.
The drug is used in gynecology for the appointment of a medical abortion in order to prevent the occurrence of an inflammatory or infectious process. Doxycycline dosage in this case: 100 mg before the procedure, 200 mg after its completion.
When treating acne, take a medicine of 50 mg per day for a long time — 6-12 weeks. In the case of positive dynamics, it is possible to stop Doxycycline, in the opposite situation, the doctor prolongs treatment with this antibiotic.
The drug can cause side effects:
- Central nervous system. A significant increase in intracranial pressure, expressed as impaired vision, headache, dizziness and vomiting.
- From the digestive system. Loss of appetite, abdominal pain, nausea, stool disorders (diarrhea or constipation), inflammation of the tongue, violation of the swallowing reflex.
- Circulatory system. Decreased platelet count, a significant increase in the number of eosinophils (an indicator indicating an allergic reaction of the body), neutrophilic forms of leukocytes; hemolytic anemia.
- Allergic reactions. Skin rash, itching. In rare cases — shortness of breath, Quincke’s edema; anaphylactic shock, photosensitivity, Lyell’s syndrome (a manifestation of allergic dermatitis with developing tissue necrosis, pericarditis (inflammation of the lining of the heart).
- Other reactions. Dysbacteriosis (violation of the ratio of microflora in the intestine). The development of infection caused by pathogenic fungi (thrush, candidiasis) or bacteria that are insensitive to Doxycycline. In children under 8 years of age, skeletal growth retardation is possible, as well as a change in the color of enamel on the teeth.
In case of adverse reactions, doxycycline administration should be discontinued and consult a specialist.
- Take the antibiotic only as directed by your doctor.
- Take the drug after meals.
- During treatment with the drug regularly take tests: a general blood test, blood tests for urea and residual nitrogen, samples for liver enzymes.
- In order to prevent dysbiosis, take eubiotics in parallel (drugs containing bifidobacteria and lactobacilli).
- Avoid direct sunlight while taking the medicine, and also within five days after the end of treatment.
- Observe the dose prescribed by the specialist and the duration of the course of treatment.
Price and where to buy Doxycycline online?
Tablets cost from $ 30 per pack. You can also buy Doxycycline online through our website, with a 10% discount and quick home delivery.