Buy Clindamycin Online
Availability: In Stock (34 packs)
Active Ingredient: Clindamycin Hydrochloride
Manufacturer: Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd. / Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd.
Clindamycin is an antibacterial agent with a broad antimicrobial spectrum of activity, which belongs to the group of lincosamides. It is used for bacterial infections in adults and children.
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings (only today)||Per Pack|
|30 pills||$1.42||$42.74||ADD TO CART|
|60 pills||$1.23||$11.54||$85.47 $73.93||ADD TO CART|
|90 pills||$1.17||$23.08||$128.21 $105.13||ADD TO CART|
|120 pills||$1.14||$34.62||$170.94 $136.32||ADD TO CART|
|180 pills||$1.10||$57.69||$256.41 $198.72||ADD TO CART|
|270 pills||$1.08||$92.31||$384.62 $292.31||ADD TO CART|
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings (only today)||Per Pack|
|30 pills||$1.61||$48.28||ADD TO CART|
|60 pills||$1.39||$13.04||$96.56 $83.52||ADD TO CART|
|90 pills||$1.32||$26.07||$144.84 $118.77||ADD TO CART|
|120 pills||$1.28||$39.11||$193.12 $154.01||ADD TO CART|
|180 pills||$1.25||$65.18||$289.68 $224.50||ADD TO CART|
|270 pills||$1.22||$104.28||$434.51 $330.23||ADD TO CART|
Clindamycin instruction for use
This antibiotic acts on many microorganisms. It is effective against bacteria that stain and do not stain using the Gram method. The medicine has a bacteriostatic effect, that is, it inhibits the growth and reproduction of microbes in tissues. The mechanism of antibacterial action is associated with impaired protein formation.
Staphylococci (including epidermal), streptococci, enterococci, peptococci, peptostreptococci, botulism, bacteroids, mycoplasmas, ureaplasmas, bacilli and anaerobes that are unable to form spores are sensitive to the medicine. This drug is reminiscent of lincomycin in its therapeutic effect.
1.1 Indications for use
1.3 How to use
1.4 Use of the drug for diabetes
1.5 Side effects
1.6 Special instructions
1.7 Alcohol compatibility
1.8 Clindamycin for children
1.9 Use during pregnancy and lactation
1.10 Use in old age
1.12 Price and where to buy clindamycin online?
Indications for use
- Infections of ENT organs (inflammation of the pharynx, larynx, ear, paranasal sinuses, lungs, bronchi, abscesses), respiratory pathologies.
- Scarlet fever.
- Urogenital diseases (uterine lesions, vulvovaginitis, colpitis, salpingoophoritis, chlamydia).
- Staphyloderma, pyoderma, abscesses, peritonitis.
- Septicemia (blood poisoning without purulent damage to internal organs).
- Purulent inflammation of bone tissue (osteomyelitis).
- Bacterial endocarditis (inflammation of the inner lining of the heart with valve damage).
The instructions indicate the following contraindications to the use of the drug:
- myasthenia gravis (muscle weakness);
- allergy to clindamycin and lincomycin preparations;
- ulcerative form of colitis (inflammation of the colon);
- pregnancy (in the 2nd and 3rd trimesters, the use of cream is safe);
- lactation period;
- age up to 3 years (for solution);
- age up to 8 years or child weight less than 25 kg (for capsules).
With caution, you need to take the medicine for the elderly and people with renal and hepatic pathology.
How to use
Children over 15 years of age and adults are recommended to take an antibiotic 1 capsule at intervals of 6 hours. In severe cases, the doctor may increase the dosage. Injections need to be done twice a day (2 times 300 mg). In the treatment of patients older than 3 years, the dosage is 15-25 mg / kg / day.
Use of the drug for diabetes
In diabetes mellitus, the antibiotic is used both in the form of oral agents, and in the form of suppositories for intravaginal administration and solution. During treatment, it is recommended to control blood sugar.
When using clindamycin, the following are possible:
- dyspepsia (indigestion in the form of diarrhea, nausea);
- signs of inflammation of the esophagus (difficulty swallowing, heartburn, pain);
- yellowness of the skin;
- excess of normal liver enzymes;
- increased concentration of liver enzymes in the blood;
- increased concentration of bilirubin in the blood;
- intestinal dysbiosis.
- Sometimes patients develop pseudomembranous colitis.
On the part of the blood and blood forming organs, the following changes are possible:
- a drop in white blood cell count;
- neutrophil reduction;
- platelet drop.
From the cardiovascular system
If the drug enters the vein too quickly, dizziness, decreased pressure, collapse and weakness are possible.
From the musculoskeletal system
Occasionally, impaired transmission of impulses from nerves to muscles is observed.
The following types of allergic reactions are possible:
- urticaria (itchy rash in the form of blisters in various parts of the body);
- maculopapular rash;
- eosinophilia (increased levels of eosinophils in the blood);
- anaphylaxis (shock, Quincke’s edema).
If pseudomembranous colitis is detected, ion-exchange resins are effective. It is required to stop antibiotic treatment. If necessary, a drug based on metronidazole is used and infusion therapy is carried out.
The instructions for use indicate that while taking clindamycin, you can not:
- use medicines that worsen intestinal motility;
- drinking alcohol;
- use other vaginal products (for cream and suppositories).
Regardless of the daily dose, this drug should not be taken simultaneously with alcohol.
Clindamycin for children
When prescribing medication to children, their age and body weight are taken into account. Capsules can not be used up to 8 years, and the solution – up to 3 years.
Use during pregnancy and lactation
The medicine in the form of a solution and capsules is contraindicated during gestation. Vaginal cream can be used only for strict indications, when the possible benefits of treatment exceed the potential harm to the fetus. In the first 3 months of gestation, candles are not prescribed, because during this period the vital organs of the child are laid.
Use in old age
The drug for injection and oral use in old age should be used with extreme caution.
If the daily dose of the drug is exceeded, then an increase in undesirable effects is possible. An overdose occurs with abdominal pain, fever and other symptoms. Hemodialysis (blood purification) in this case is ineffective. Patients are prescribed symptomatic agents. There is no antidote. An overdose of drug in the form of a cream or suppository is extremely rare.
Price and where to buy clindamycin online?
Pills cost from $ 40 per pack, depending on the number of tablets and their dosage. You can buy Clindamycin online through our website, you will receive a 10% discount and fast delivery within 3 days.