Buy Amoxil Online
Availability: In Stock (41 packs)
Manufacturer: Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. / Svizera Labs Private Limited
Disease(s): H. Pylori Infection / Ulcers
Amoxil is used to treat infections such as pneumonia, E. coli, gonorrhea, salmonella. Amoxil is an antibiotic of penicillin.
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings (only today)||Per Pack|
|60 pills||$0.56||$33.80||ADD TO CART|
|90 pills||$0.50||$6.08||$50.69 $44.61||ADD TO CART|
|120 pills||$0.46||$12.17||$67.59 $55.42||ADD TO CART|
|180 pills||$0.43||$24.33||$101.38 $77.05||ADD TO CART|
|270 pills||$0.41||$42.58||$152.08 $109.50||ADD TO CART|
|360 pills||$0.39||$60.83||$202.77 $141.94||ADD TO CART|
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings (only today)||Per Pack|
|30 pills||$2.17||$21.67||ADD TO CART|
|60 pills||$1.01||$34.86||$65.01 $30.15||ADD TO CART|
|90 pills||$0.71||$87.15||$130.02 $42.87||ADD TO CART|
|180 pills||$0.62||$139.44||$195.03 $55.59||ADD TO CART|
|240 pills||$0.57||$191.74||$260.04 $68.30||ADD TO CART|
|360 pills||$0.52||$296.32||$390.06 $93.74||ADD TO CART|
Amoxil instruction for use
Amoxil is used to fight bacteria of various types. The drug contains penicillin, which is used to treat infections. The drug has a low level of toxicity, as well as a fairly high efficiency.
Composition and dosage forms
Amoxil consists of amoxicillin, as well as a number of excipients (povidone, calcium stearate, sodium starch glycolate). The preparation further comprises clavulonic acid.
Amoxil contains semisynthetic penicillin, it differs from natural, mainly with a wider spectrum of action.
The drug fights against such bacteria:
- Escherichia coli;
- diphtheria bacillus;
- anaerobic clotridia;
The use of this medicine slows down the synthesis of viral cells, and also slows down their reproduction and leads to the death of pathogenic microflora in the human body.
Amoxil is available in different dosage forms:
- Tablets have a dosage of 250, 500 mg. Additionally contain auxiliary substances. A package may have 2 blisters, each containing 10 tablets.
- Tablets with an additional content of clavulonic acid (each tablet contains 500 mg of amoxicillin and 123 mg of clavulonic acid). The last component is necessary to increase the resistance of the drug to a number of substances, as well as expand the spectrum of antimicrobial activity of the pharmaceutical agent. Each pack contains 14 oblong tablets.
- Liquid-soluble tablets. This method of use increases the usability of the drug, as well as the degree of its assimilation by the body. This dosage form has additional substances in the form of saccharin, flavors, soluble cellulose. Each pack has 2 blisters filled with a dozen tablets.
Indications and contraindications
Indications for use of Amoxil:
- diseases and infections of the respiratory tract (tonsillitis, pneumonia, bronchitis, sinusitis, sinusitis, otitis media);
- urogenital system pathologies (cervicitis, cystitis, pyelonephritis, gonorrhea, urethritis) and digestive tract organs (enterocolitis, typhoid fever, gallbladder duct inflammation) The drug can be combined with metronidazole, clarithromycin, to get rid of Helicobacter pylori;
- infectious lesions of the skin, soft tissues (infection of wound surfaces, erysipelas, impetigo), which are caused by pathogenic microorganisms sensitive to the drug;
- sepsis, osteomyelitis, endocarditis, abscesses, meningitis (for dosage forms additionally containing clavulonic acid).
The drug is not approved for use by all categories of patients; there is a list of conditions that do not allow for drug therapy with its use.
Contraindications to the use of Amoxil:
- infectious mononucleosis and leukemoid pathologies;
- high sensitivity to the components included in drugs (penicillins, cephalosporins, excipients);
- the period of breastfeeding (the active substance passes into breast milk, with it to the baby, which can lead to disruption of the digestive system and the development of hypersensitivity in a newborn baby).
For pregnant women, the drug can only be prescribed by a doctor, which can assess the risks to the fetus and the benefits for the mother. Clinical studies do not provide comprehensive information about the harm done to an emerging child.
Each type of drug has a differentiation according to age parameters. For example, soluble tablets with a dose of 500 mg are not used in children under the age of one year. The drug with an additional finding in the composition of clavulonic acid is not used in children under 12 years of age. Tablets with a dosage of 250 mg are used after 1 year, the same form with 500 mg of active substance — after 5 years.
How to use3>
The dosage of the drug is determined by the attending physician, taking into account the severity of the infectious disease, age, individual characteristics of the patient. As a rule, an average or mild degree of the disease requires taking Amoxil in the course of 5-7 days, with a severe degree of the disease — the drug should be taken longer, up to 10 days. Multiplicity of admission is 2-3.
Each dosage form is distinguished by the particular dosage regimen.
Amoxil with a dosage of 500 mg:
- used in adults or children from 10 years of age (whose weight exceeds 40 kg;
- medium, mild severity allows you to get by with a five-day course of therapy;
- the tablet should be taken twice a day, with a twelve-hour interval;
- a complex degree of infection requires an increase in a single dose from 750 to 1000 mg;
- uncomplicated, but acute form of gonorrhea allows you to take 3 grams of the drug 1 time per day.
Amoxil with a dosage of 650 mg:
- used for the treatment of inflammatory processes of different localization;
- It is used in children from 12 years old and adult patients;
- take 1 tablet every 12 hours;
- the course of treatment is 5 days, can be extended by decision of the doctor up to 12 days;
- a single dose may be increased by a specialist.
Amoxil for children
For children, the use of Amoxil with a dose of 250 mg is recommended. The dosage regimen is clearly reflected in the instructions attached to the medication:
- from 1 year to 3 years: 2 times a day, 250 mg, or 125 mg every 8 hours;
- from 3 to 10 years: 2 times a day tablets of 250 mg, 3 times a day, 1 tablet with a dose of 375 mg;
- from 10 years: the use of the drug according to adult dosages is indicated.
Amoxil during pregnancy and lactation4>
Women who are pregnant can take amoxil, but only on the recommendation of a qualified specialist. Only a doctor can weigh the potential risk to the fetus and the likely health benefits of the mother.
The period of breastfeeding should be stopped if antibiotic therapy is necessary using Amoxil.
Amoxil tablets are characterized by a low degree of toxicity, so they very rarely provoke the occurrence of negative reactions from the body. Nevertheless, penicillin-type antibiotics can provoke the development of an allergic rash, which disappears without assistance immediately after the cessation of treatment.
The manufacturer indicates such options for adverse reactions from the use of Amoxil:
- the development of candidiasis of the mucous membranes and the skin surface;
- circulatory and lymphatic systems: hemolytic anemia, leukopenia, thrombocytopenia, eosinophilia, increased risk of bleeding, increased prothrombin time;
- immune system: allergic manifestations, Quincke edema, anaphylaxis, serum sickness;
- CNS: sleep disturbances, headaches, loss of coordination and consciousness, dizziness;
- digestive tract organs: appetite disorders, dyspeptic disorders, nausea, epigastric pain, anal itching, staining of teeth, darkening of the tongue, colitis of various types;
- on the part of the liver: hepatitis, cholestatic jaundice, an increase in the number of liver enzymes;
- skin and subcutaneous tissue: the occurrence of a rash, itching, urticaria, erythema, the development of epidermal necrosis, dermatitis;
- urinary system: nephritis, crystalluria.
Most of the adverse reactions develop due to the use of the drug in high doses. Discontinuation of the course of therapy normalizes the general condition of a person and does not require special medical care.
To prevent the development of pathological phenomena from the organs of the gastrointestinal tract, digestive disorders, along with the start of antibiotic therapy, probiotics should be used to maintain the balance of intestinal microflora.
Price and where to buy Amoxil online?
The price of the drug Amoxil starts from $ 30 per package, depending on the amount of the tablet and dosage. In our online pharmacy you can buy Amoxil online over the counter with a 10% discount and quick home delivery within 3 days from the date of order.